Nvisia in partnership with the Chicago Blockchain Center and hosted at the Blockchain Institute are pleased to present the first Hyperledger meetup of 2020 in Chicago.
Featuring the following speakers:
- Soton Rosanwo - Over the past decade, Soton has developed a strong general manager skill set with extensive experience in operations, marketing, and organizational design. She is incredibly enthusiastic about how distributed ledger technology will transform how we work, live and play. She strives to build effective teams and drive results, and is always open to opportunities to leverage her acute understanding of both the supply and demand sides of the value chain along with her passion for coaching and development.
- Dev Bharel - Dev has a deep entrepreneurial spirit working on innovative, decentralized solutions. He's currently focused on building an enterprise toolkit to empower organizations to make use of self sovereign identity in a practical manner. When he's not working, you can often find him at university hackathons and corporate speaking engagements teaching practical implementations of decentralized thinking and distributed ledger technologies or racing FPV drones.
- Sean O'Kelly - Sean is the current VP and CTO of a RegTech and professional services firm that helps clients launch new products, deliver professional learning and development, create curated experiences, and meet regulatory compliance requirements. He is responsible for driving technology strategy and investment, managing a portfolio of applications, delivering new service offerings, improving security and operations, and exploring innovation opportunities with emerging technologies. Sean is focused on leveraging technology to drive growth through modernization, digital enablement, automation, security, and data.
- Tom Klein - Tom Klein is the Managing Director of BusinessBlock which provides consulting and implementation services using well established and emerging technologies to Modernize Business Relationships. Tom has over 30 years of industry experience in building teams, developing creative solutions, and driving operational excellence. Over his career he has led the adoption of many different technologies across the spectrum of industries. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Moderated by our very own Alex Morris!
This event will be hosted via webinar! RSVP today to get the link.